Welcome To Faith Family Medical Center
Save the Date!
Faith Family's Annual Breakfast - Nov. 5th 2014
7:30 - 8:45am at Woodmont Christian Church
Featuring Keynote Speaker Cal Turner, Jr.
Special thanks the following sponsors:
BlueCross BlueShield of TN
Baptist Healing Trust
Sondra & Doug Cruickshanks
R.W. Baird and Robert Ramsey
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Bitsy and Wearen Hughes
Standard Candy Company
McMurray and Associates
Faith Family Medical Center is a primary care medical clinic serving uninsured working people (and their families) in the greater Nashville area.
Dedicated physicians and nurse practitioners emphasize the healing of the whole person - physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Family Medicine
- Diagnostic lab testing
- Physical Therapy
- Individual and/or family counseling
- We also have relationships with imaging centers where basic X-rays, CAT scans and MRIs can be done for a reduced fee
- Patients pay between $20 and $50 per visit based on their income and number of dependents
- We are a nonprofit organization. Patient fees cover only a small portion of our yearly budget; the balance is provided by grants and private donations from caring individuals, foundations, churches and businesses
- Individuals must not have any form of health insurance (including TennCare, Cover Kids, Medicare or Medicaid)
- Individuals must be either working at least 20 hours per week OR be receiving unemployment benefits OR be a fulltime student
- Spouse and dependents are also eligible for care
How to Get Care
- Call (615) 341-0808 to make a new patient appointment or for more information
Find out more about Faith Family Medical Center on Giving Matters. Click here to see our profile.
Join our newest fundraising campaign
We are on Twitter! @FaithMedical
Like us on facebook!