Welcome To Faith Family Medical Center
Faith Family Medical Center is a primary care medical clinic serving uninsured working people (and their families) in the greater Nashville area.
Dedicated physicians and nurse practitioners emphasize the healing of the whole person - physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
AN OVERVIEW OF
FAITH FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
- Family Medicine
- Diagnostic lab testing
- Physical Therapy
- Individual and/or family counseling
- We also have relationships with imaging centers where basic X-rays, CAT scans and MRIs can be done for a reduced fee
- Patients pay between $20 and $50 per visit based on their income and number of dependents
- We are a nonprofit organization. Patient fees cover only a small portion of our yearly budget; the balance is provided by grants and private donations from caring individuals, foundations, churches and businesses
- Individuals must not have any form of health insurance (including TennCare, Cover Kids, Medicare or Medicaid)
- Individuals must be either working at least 20 hours per week OR be receiving unemployment benefits OR be a fulltime student
- Spouse and dependents are also eligible for care
HOW TO GET CARE
- Call (615) 341-0808 to make a new patient appointment or for more information
STAY CONNECTED & INFORMED
Preparations are under way for Faith Family's annual Breakfast fundraising event. Many thanks to the generous sponsors who make the Breakfast possible.
Join our newest fundraising campaign - BE A FRIEND, GIVE TEN.
We are on Twitter! @FaithMedical
Like us on facebook!